For your convenience, our Round and Oval Adirondack Side Tables are shipped 80% pre-assembled. The following instructions will help you easily complete the final assembly steps.
You will need the following tool to assemble your new side table:
- #2 square screw drivers (included in package)
- Carefully unpack your side table.
- Place the tabletop facing down on a clean flat surface (you can use bubble wrap to protect the tabletop).
- Install first legs (matching letters "A" with "A", "B" with "B").
- Align the predrilled holes and use 4 x 2"(5cm) Screws.
- Repeat process with second leg, matching letters "E" to "E" and "F" to "F".
- Put middle piece in place matching letters "C" to "C" and "D" to "D".
- Match pre-drilled holes and screw in place using 4 x 2" (5cm) screws.
- Make sure arrows are facing the same direction.
Your Side Table is now ready to use and enjoy!
If you have any questions regarding assembly, please contact us, call our toll free number 1-800-418-1433 or email email@example.com.