My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Absolutely! We can ship to anywhere in the world!
Our products are being enjoyed the world over. From all over Europe to as far as Japan, New Zealand, and the Caribbean just to name a few.
Additional shipping charges will apply to all orders outside the continental US and Canada. For an exact quote call 1-800-418-1433. You can also send us an email to email@example.com to request a shipping quote. Please let us know which product(s) you are interested in and the exact shipping address then we will be able to provide you with a shipping quote.
Shipping costs can vary greatly depending on the shipping method used, the number of products, and location.
All orders and shipping costs are in USD currency. Prices do not include local taxes and/or local customs duties.
Absolutely! We can ship to whatever address you provide when you place your order. All you have to do is to provide us with an exact name and address and we will take care of it. Ask us how we can provide you with a free customized gift card. We make gift-giving easy and fun!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, personal checks, certified checks, or money orders.
Please note that personal checks can take up to three weeks to clear at the bank. As such, no product(s) will enter production until the product is paid for in full.
There are many reasons why our Adirondack chairs are superior to other Adirondack chairs on the market today.
1. Curved backs and curved contoured seat – to fit your body without hard edges.
2. Lighter back slant – makes the chair easier to get in and out of while still giving maximum relaxing comfort.
3. Back is screwed from behind, so your back slats aren't marked and there is no chance of splinters.
4. Our chairs are handcrafted with a full 1" thickness in any of the following materials: Western red cedar, pine, Brazilian Walnut (Ipe), or PolyTuf plastic lumber, guaranteeing sturdiness and stability for years to come.
5. Manufactured and hand-sanded by our local skilled artisans right here in North America.
6. Our chairs fold – for easier storage & transporting – you can take it anywhere.
7. Our chairs lock upright – making it incredibly sturdy and ensuring it cannot fold up on you while getting in or out.
8. Available in clear Western red cedar – meaning, no knots to fall out or cause wood to weaken.
9. We only use solid oversized stainless steel hardware, guaranteed to last and not rust.
10. Over 100 screws/bolts in every chair (no nails, staples, glue). This chair is ruggedly constructed to last generations.
11. Cedar lasts in all climates and is naturally rot-resistant and insect resistant.
12. Not a kit. It is shipped 80% pre-assembled with easy to follow photo instructions for final assembly.
13. Every piece is hand-selected for color consistency. Cedar comes in many shades and we hand select every piece so that our products are uniform in color.
14. All of our chairs are ergonomically designed for minimum fatigue and maximum comfort.
15. As part of our unique treating process, we dip all the pieces in a vat and then spray 3 more coats to give a smooth beautiful, and lasting finish. We use only the very best stain on the market (Cetol 1 by Proluxe). This stain will not peel, chafe, or crack like paints and varnishes.
We realize you are ordering products without getting a chance to try them out first – so we are proud to be the only company to offer a No Risk 10-Day Return Policy.
If you are not 100% thrilled with your order, WE PAY the return freight and refund you IN FULL. No other company pays the return freight and most charge you a restocking fee on top of that – we are the only company that puts our customer satisfaction first. We would not be able to offer this return policy if we didn't make the Best Adirondack Chairs outdoor furnishings on the market today.
Simply repack the chair or other products and give us a call or slip us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will take care of the pick up at your location and once picked up we will refund you in full. No questions asked. No special or hidden conditions!
ACTUALLY, OUR CHAIRS COST LESS than the competition because of their longevity.
Our chairs are guaranteed to last at least 10 years, but we know from personal experience over the last 55 years since we have been in business that they can last indefinitely as many of our first products built are still being enjoyed today (over 55 years later).
If you buy a $60 Adirondack chair that lasts all of one year (which is the average life span of a cheap wooden chair) you could end up spending $1,200 over 20 years for just ONE chair.
We see this as a huge disservice of your hard-earned money when for just a fraction of that cost you can have a quality chair that can last for generations to come. These are heirloom quality products built to last. So when considering cost when buying Adirondack chairs keep in mind your long term investment that will be remade each year with the cheaper products. In the long run, we can save you thousands on outdoor furniture costs. We guarantee it!
Shipping costs in continental North America are determined based on the weight of the items being shipped. A shipping charge will show on the checkout page when ordering. If you prefer to know in advance, you can email email@example.com or call 800-418-1433 prior to placing your order.
For orders outside the continental US or Canada, additional shipping charges will apply.